Outgoing spam filter technology
Besides incoming spam filtering, we also use a part of the same technique to supply outgoing spamfiltering. This service is exclusively available to companies that have their own server or VPS.
By relaying the outgoing mail of your server(s) through SpamPort, we can achieve a lot of benefits:
- Find out who is misusing your server resources by sending spam
- Filter mails sent from PHP, webmail, via SMTP, and email forwarders.
- Protect the reputation of your IP; all your mail will originate from our servers
- No maintenance required; after setting it up just once, we will take care of everything.
- Got more than one server? No problem, just set up all your servers to go through our outgoing filter and add their IP's to your account on SpamPort. Pricing is based on email volume, not on a number of domains, email accounts or servers.
- Easy setup guides for Microsoft Exchange Server, Odin Plesk, DirectAdmin, cPanel, Exim, Postfix, and Sendmail.
- Watch sent messages and see their delivery status.
- Even clean mailservers often send out spam. If you have users that forward their domain mail to external resources, you still risk to have your IP blacklisted.
How to get Started
2. Add your IP's
Add all your server IP's that send mail to our administration interface.
3. Setup your servers
Make small changes to your mail server software and DNS settings so it relays mail through SpamPort.
4. Lean back and relax
Your mail is in safe hands.
Spam filtering does not cost money, it saves money